Save $100 on the MARK IV Machine through 6/30/16.
Excluded from additional promotions.
The award-winning AccuCut MARK IV Roller Die-Cutting Machine makes cutting paper, felt, cardboard and other materials virtually effortless! That's what makes it the most popular machine for schools, churches and libraries.
Used with AccuCut and AccuCut-compatible dies, educators rely on their MARK IV machine to help create curriculum-based materials. The results are more engaged students and increased retention. It also saves your school time and money because materials can be prepared in a fraction of the time compared to hand cutting.
The patented roller design makes cutting fast and easy without straining your hands. Simply turn the handle and roll through as many as five dies in a single pass. The roller pressure is pre-set so each cut is as easy as the first.
Watch video demo How to change the roller
- 12" cutting width for AccuCut dies up to Super Jumbo
- Cut as many as eight layers at once depending upon the material
- Cut multiple dies from either direction
- Dies cut foam side up so you see what you are cutting and have less waste
- Compatible with Ellison SureCut and ClearCrop dies that fit in tray
- Compatible with Ellison AllStar and Sizzix dies with Tray Adapter
- UL Listed for safety
- Made in the U.S.A.
Download User's Manual
Not recommended for crease dies or for quilting, note cards, bags or boxes due to slight skewing of material during cutting.